Review the current rates and charges at San Bernardino International Airport
Except when a valid agreement or lease provides otherwise, the following Fee Schedule shall apply to all airlines, both passenger and cargo carriers, and all other Airport users of SBIAA services as applicable. This Fee Schedule is subject to annual revisions.
- Fees are due and payable on the first day of each month. Fees will be considered delinquent fifteen (15) days after due date. Ten percent (10%) of gross invoice administrative charge will be imposed to cover Airport costs incurred in processing delinquent fees.
- A thirty-five dollar ($35) administrative charge will be imposed to cover Airport costs incurred in processing Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) checks.
- No person or for-profit business entity shall sell merchandise, or conduct a business or service for hire or compensation on Airport property unless a Commercial Activity permit is first obtained from the Chief Executive Officer or designee. The Commercial Activity permit holder will perform permitted
activities only in those areas designated on the permit.
San Bernardino International Airport Fee Schedule
Luxivair FBO Fee Schedule
|Aircraft with Maximum Landing Weight (MLW) over 12,500 pounds will be assessed a landing fee.||$1.00 per 1,000 pounds MLW.|
PlanePass tm is a purpose-built aircraft billing solution from Vector Airport Systems (“Vector”). As of April 01, 2021, Vector’s PlanePass team manages all billing and payments for landing fees at San Bernardino International Airport (“SBD”).
To view Vector’s “Authority to Bill” from the Airport, CLICK HERE.
Self-Service Portal: Vector’s self-service pay portal (http://myaccount.vector-us.com) allows operators to:
- Process credit card payments
- View account history
- Request copies of invoices via email or download invoices to Excel
- Enroll in electronic invoicing, and
- Update contact information.
To log into the portal, please use the operator ID and invoice number shown on the invoice. Vector accepts credit cards, checks, and ACH/Wire Payments.
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. There is a service provider processing fee of 3% of the total amount paid.
- Checks can be mailed to the remittance address shown in the upper left corner of this invoice and MUST include the Invoice Number or Operator ID. Since Vector handles the billing for multiple airports, please make sure your payment is mailed to the airport payment address shown on this invoice.
- ACH/Wire Payments – Please email email@example.com to get banking details. Remittance information should also be sent to this email address.
For payment or billing inquiries, Vector can be reached at 888-588-0028 Option 1 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Their office hours are Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm EST with most federal holidays observed as well as Christmas Eve and the Friday after Thanksgiving.
This email was sent from SBD to all operators on file notifying them of the change to Vector.
Aircraft Parking Fees
Transient Aircraft not exceeding 12,500 Maximum Landing Weight (MLW)
|Aircraft Type||Daily (more than 2-hours)||Monthly|
|Small jet engine aircraft||$20||$165|
Daily parking rates (more than 2-hours) for Non-Permitted and Permitted aircraft greater than 12,500 MLW, based on aircraft length:
|Group V: 200 feet and larger||$180||$80|
|Group IV: 159 to 199 feet||$150||$60|
|Group III: 126 to 158 feet||$120||$50|
|Group II: 91 to 125 feet||$90||$40|
|Group Ib: 51 to 90 feet||$70||$30|
|Group Ia Less than 50 feet||$60||$25|
Commercial Cargo Flights
- Per air cargo operation on non-leasehold ramp: $0.35 per 1,000 lbs MLW
- Cargo ground support equipment (GSE) staging pre/post aircraft arrival/departure: $150 per hour
*No charge staging GSE 30-minutes pre/post aircraft arrival/departure
Airship Tie Down
- $200 (more than 4 hours, not to exceed 24 hours – airship operator to provide mast)
Commercial Activity Permits
|Common Infrastructure Assessment||0.75% of base rent/license fee amount|
|Opportunity Fee||In addition to the Annual Permit Fee, a Monthly Opportunity Fee of 7% of all gross revenues arising from the permittee’s commercial activities on the Airport|
|Annual Permit Fee||$1,000 (or $100 payable each month)|
*No person or for-profit business entity shall sell merchandise or conduct a business or service for hire or compensation on Airport property unless a Commercial Activity permit is first obtained from the Executive Director or designee. The Commercial Activity Permit holder will perform permitted activities only in those areas designated on the permit.
Airport Self-Fueler Permit*
|Six Month Permit||$400|
* FAA and City Fire Department regulatory requirements must be satisfied prior to issuance of Permit. Permit does not exempt fuel flowage fees. Self-Fueler Permit requirements and/or fees cannot be waived.
|Passenger terminals set-up or strike||$5,000 to $6,250/day|
|Filming, in passenger terminals||$12,500/day|
|Still photography, or events in passenger terminals||$10,000/day|
|Outdoor set-up or strike||$1,500 to $2,500/day|
|Outdoor still photography||$3,000/day|
A $.10 per gallon Fuel Flowage Fee will be assessed on all Jet-A Fuel and AvGas Fuel received through the Fuel Farms by Airport Fueling Agents. Entities storing, or passing fuel through the Fuel Farms shall pay a Fuel Flowage Fee prior to receiving Jet-A Fuel or AvGas from the Fuel Farms.
U.S. Customs Service User Fees Per Arrival OR Departure
Fees Based on Aircraft Weight (MLW)
Regular service hours are Monday – Friday, 0830 – 1630 PST. An after-hour fee of $75 per hour will be applied in addition to the standard User Fee specified.
|Aircraft Weight (MLW)||Fee|
|Over 255,000 lbs||$700|
|100,001 – 255,000 lbs||$550|
|35,001 – 100,000 lbs||$450|
|12,500 – 35,000 lbs||$300|
|5,001 – 12,500 lbs||$150|
|500 – 5,000 lbs||$50|
Bonded Warehouse Fees
|Fee Type||Fee Terms||Fee|
|ULD||Fees per unit, per month||$75|
|Pallet||Fees per unit, per month||$30|
|ULD||Fees per unit, per day||$10|
|Pallet||Fees per unit, per day||$4|
Automobile Parking Rates - Terminal Parking Lots
|Daily Rate||$5 per day|
|0-4 Hours||$1 per hour|
Airport Badge Fees
|Replacement for lost or stolen badge||$40|
|Badge renewal for expired badge||$40|
|Replacement for damaged badge||$25|
|New badge (Initial or change in access)||$60|