Hangars and Tie-Downs
Find the perfect place for your aircraft at SBD
San Bernardino International Airport offers expansive, modern hangar facilities with the capacity to handle both large and small aircraft. The General Aviation Complex consists of 30 high-quality hangars at very affordable prices. Our box hangars have a total square footage of 42,293 and our T-hangars have a total square footage of 22,139.
SBD is also home to seven large hangar bays that range in size from 30,000 square feet to more than 500,000 square feet, and are designed to support heavy aircraft maintenance and related services.
In addition to our sophisticated hangar facilities, aviation companies enjoy access to a range of state-of-the-art features at SBD, including:
- Newly reconstructed runway spanning 10,000’ x 200’ (3,408 x 61 meters)
- Over 200 acres of paved ramp areas
- New Category I Instrument Landing System (ILS)
- Automated Weather Observation System III P
- 24/7 roving security service
- Available build-to-suit opportunities
Located in an area of Southern California that boasts a fair weather climate, SBD is a fully certified FAA Part 139 airport with the capacity to accommodate a wide range of operations, including heavy aircraft maintenance, air cargo, passenger flights, corporate and general aviation flights.